Programme Introduction and basic Audio for Video DVD. Field Audio Tips and Tricks DVD
Photography outing to Wallaga Lake staying at Wallaga Lake Caravan Park.
If interested, please contact Ruth Brooks (organiser) by e-mail : email@example.com
A great opportunity to capture some images for the July 23rd set subject competition titled “First Light”.
Please note that this outing is classified as a “Club Outing” and you will be required to sign the Club’s official “Attendance Form” prior to setting off on your adventure. Thank you !
- It is planned to demonstrate, both in presentation and practically, how the Monthly Competition Option C (No replacement judge especially for Prints) works. It is planned to explain this, the circumstances and how the Members’ Voting works, the Spreadsheet for results. It is also hoped that members will take the time to assess the Prints on display with their comments. A self-critiquing and Print judging process.
- The Introduction of the new MPC Monthly Competition System especially the Member Entry Process.
- Club’s 75th Anniversary up-date
- 75th Anniversary Dinner at Old Court House on Tue.30th April is being planned for members & their husbands/wives/partners.
- AGM – Tuesday 19th March. Nomination forms at front desk for anyone wishing to stand for election. All positions on the Committee will be vacant.
- Proposal from Wollongong Library for History Week 31st August to 8th September 2019. Subject : Memory and Landscapes”
- Club outings 17th February “Architecture” photography in Sydney and Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th May “Wallaga Lake” staying at Wallaga Lake Caravan Park. Liaise with Ruth Brooks if interested. Please note that the outing on 17th February is yet to be confirmed as no definite commitments have been received from members. Wallace Lake is a confirmed Club outing.