Would you like to join our club?
You are not logged in - use the Login/Register button on the top right to log in or create an account. Then return here to send a membership request.
- Photography Group’s Newsletter November 2019 Published
- Competitions in 2019 Image of the Year – Print are closing soon!
- Results for competitions in November EDI ICONS
- Results for competitions in November Print ICONS
- Competitions in November Print ICONS are closing soon!
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- December 2015
Please note the following changes to the Movie Maker meetings for the month of April…
- Tuesday 3rd April … The meeting will be held at 368 Crown Street, Wollongong commencing at 7.30 pm. Parking is available at the rear of the building. The evening’s Topic will be “Capturing and preparing Good Sound”.
- Tuesday 17th April … this meeting has been cancelled.
These changes have become necessary due to the number of Movie Maker members still away.
Should you have any queries please contact me on 0457 415 598.
Dawne Harridge (Secretary)
by Dawne Harridge, March 31, 2018
by Bruce Shaw, March 30, 2018
by Bruce Shaw, March 26, 2018
The Club’s Annual General Meeting was held on Tuesday 20th March, and I would like to thank the eleven members who braved the very wet weather to attend. Our incoming Management Committee is not much different to the outgoing one, with the exception of Brian Harvey who very kindly stepped in to replace Ian Simpson.
Our 2018/19 Management Committee who were elected unopposed are : (more…)
by Dawne Harridge, March 21, 2018
Movie Maker Meetings are held at the School Hall on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month, however, due to a number of MM members currently travelling both overseas and grey-nomading within Oz, it was decided to hold some meetings at different venues. All venue changes are shown on the Club’s website Calendar, therefore, it is imperative that you check the Calendar before turning up at the School Hall only to find it closed. (more…)
by Dawne Harridge, March 15, 2018
REMINDER : The Club’s AGM for 2018 will be held on Tuesday 20th March 2018 at 7.30 pm at the School Hall. All Members are welcome! (more…)
by Dawne Harridge, March 13, 2018
by Bruce Shaw, March 7, 2018
by Bruce Shaw, March 2, 2018